Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is a special day as is everyday yet today i am going to blog away and share so many wonderful experiences both personally and professionally that has been happening in the year 2010. I just want to first wish all of you a happy thanksgiving as we have so much to be greatful for. It is the main reason why my husband and i picked this time of the year to get married 28 years ago November 27, 1982 as we felt we were so greatful to have each other. The best part is we still feel the same way even more greatful than ever.

After 16 year wonderful years at Indy's no. 1 real estate company and a career that opened so many doors for me, I decided it was time to make a change. It was only about a fresh new start to jumpstart my career with new and energectic like minded people who truly loved real estate and want to bring a sense of class and value to our field. Welcome Encore Sotheby's to Indianapolis at 96th and Meridian. It is such a wonderful place and my office is amazing as  it is all floor to ceiling glass on the corner. The reason i got it was the minute i was asked to join the Sotheby's team I was on board so they gave me the first choice..Thanks so much Jeff and Mark as the energy in my office is limitless. It goes on for miles and miles clear out to I 465...My colleagues are mostly new friends who are very experienced and very successful people who i have admired for years. The staff is awesome..All they want to do is help me out and make me a better agent with all the first class tools of the Sotheby's trade.  I can't imagine anyone not wanting to atleast see how effective and powerful this company is...So i am now firmly planted with the hopes that i sell sell sell....after all, that is my favorite thing to do in real estate. After a few challenging years, i truly feel the best is yet to come. I have positioned myself in a very good place and want to share it with all my past clients, referrals, new clients,etc.  So Happy Thanksgiving from my new digs at Sotheby's...Just look up when you are driving on meridian street where Sotheby's and Paradise Bakery meet on the top level in the corner....Just know i am watching you as you drive by so honk anytime....!!!!!  Also thank you for reading and i hope you will come back for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment